IS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial
iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial is an infamous and quite intensive treatment that is clinically formulated with some of the purest and the best pharmaceutical ingredients. This facial is designed to effectively resurface the skin, reduce the skin issues of aging people, treat facial fine lines and enhance the renewal of skin cells.
About iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial
iS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial is a combination of two treatments. The very powerful intensive resurfacing masque that is made of sugarcane extracts, vitamin A & B3, and other powerful ingredients soothes, nourishes and hydrates the skin. It guarantees most stunning and effective results you’ve ever experienced.
The Fire & Ice Facial is a customized procedure that involves the application of two distinct masques, one for exfoliation and intensive resurfacing, followed by another rejuvenating masque to hydrate. The results include glowing, brighter skin, renewed skin cell production, deeply cleansed pores, and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Fire & Ice Facial can also be used as a component of an acne treatment regimen.
The antioxidant-infused, lightly cinnamon-scented “fire” masque will tingle a bit as it works its intensive resurfacing process. This is followed by a soothing, or “ice,” masque that contains aloe vera gel and green tea, licorice, grape seed, and rosemary extracts. Treatments can be scheduled every few weeks, and with each treatment, incremental improvements can be attained.
The Fire of the Fire and Ice —The Fire portion of the treatment is a Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with 18% unbuffered glycolic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, vitamin B3, retinol and potent antioxidants, including green tea extracts. The treatment is designed for use on the face, neck and décolleté. There is a fragrance that resembles cinnamon for this portion of the treatment.
The Ice of the Fire and Ice —The Ice portion is a rejuvenating, cool, soothing and intensively hydrating masque with hyarluronic acid, Japanese green tea extracts, aloe vera gel, licorice extracts, rosemary extracts and grape seed extracts. This second masque cools leaving the skin invigorated and glowing.
Finishing for the Fire and Ice Treatment —After a final cleanse, a moisturizing serum and a sunscreen are applied to the face. Some people experience redness for a short time after treatment. This should subside within minutes or at the longest, a couple of hours. Be sure to wear a sunscreen for several days and avoid prolonged and direct sun exposure.
Fire and Ice is a Treatment —To really target wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, skin tone evenness and firmness, you need to work from the inside out. The Fire and Ice Treatment is a chemical exfoliant that gets into the skin to target the deeper layers, eating toxins as it goes and encouraging the growth of collagen.
Relax, and consider these three reasons for choosing the Fire & Ice Facial for your next appointment:
- The facial is tailored to meet your needs. It is appropriate for most ages and skin types.
- There is less risk involved and no downtime because no chemical peels or lasers are used. There are no negative side effects.
- The glowing, tightened skin and aggregate results have earned it the nickname “The Red Carpet Facial.” Dramatic effects can be achieved without invasive surgical procedures
What to Expect
- a glowing complexion
- skin feels tighter and firmer after treatment
- you may experience a mild redness immediately following the procedure
- minimal to no scaling or downtime
- you may repeat the treatment at 4 week intervals
- for aftercare use a mild non-abrasive cleanser or other mild product for five days following the procedure
- use a good sunscreen of SPF 20 or higher following this treatment
- as your skin has been newly resurfaced, it is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days following this treatment
Who is a Good Candidate for This Facial?
The Fire and Ice Facial is great for all skin types.