Orlando Body Wrap – Infrared Body Wraps
For Detox and Immediate Inch Loss
Infrared Body Wrap may help with:
- Cellulite reduction in fat loss
- Boost the immune system and increase metabolism
- Decrease water clusters and improve the flow of bodily fluids
- Detoxify the body by releasing tissue bound toxins and wastes
- Treatment of muscle spasms
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Encreased bloodflow
- Menstrual pain relief
The Orlando Infrared Body Wrap may provide:
- Stress reduction
- Inch loss
- Pain relief
- Skin rejuvenation
- Cellular detoxification
- Burn calories in every session
Body Wrap in Orlando and Lake Mary
This is the ORIGINAL, high quality Formostar Infrared Body Wraps. Not the cheap Chinese knockoffs or MLM wraps that lesser spas are currently trying to sell.
The Infrared Body Wrap assists in weight management, instant inch loss and fat loss. Many of our clients use it strictly for cellulite. Consider that cellulite is nothing more than hard fat. The body wrap has the ability to heat up and loosen the hard fat, making it easier to excrete through the lymphatic system.
How The Infrared Body Wrap Works:
Far Infrared energy increases the body’s molecular vibration by actually vibrating the cell structure to help break the connections between deposits, such as fats and toxins, generating heat which is absorbed through the skin. Continuous vibration of the body’s molecules does the following:
- Increases dermis temperature
- Enlarges blood vessels
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Activates metabolism in tissues and cells
This process provides therapeutic and tissue regenerative properties when humans absorb the energy. The ergonomically-designed silicone pads provide Far Infrared heat generation to an Active Carbon Fiber Matrix contained within the pads – providing even distribution of the infrared heat across the surface of the silicone wraps. When the Infrared Body Wrap applies infrared heat deep into the body where fat tissues exist, the result is increased metabolism rates causing fat tissue to break up, burning excess calories as energy. This enables the system to aid in:
- Weight Loss Body Contouring/Reshaping
- Fat & inch loss
- Pain Relief
- Skin Enhancement
- Improved appearance of cellulite
Diminish the Appearance of Cellulite
Cellulite is a common term used to describe superficial pockets of trapped fat, which cause uneven dimpling or “orange peel” skin. Cellulite occurs in the subcutaneous fat layer just beneath your skin. Your skin is connected to the underlying muscle by vertical strands of tissue. The combination of this connective tissue pulling in on your skin and fatty deposits and fibrosis pushing out against your skin, cause the dimpled appearance of cellulite. Since Infrared radiant heat warms three times as deeply as conventional saunas, it is significantly more effective at reducing cellulite.
There is a direct link between the slowing of metabolic rates and the storage of toxins in fat cells. Infrared heat can increase heart rate and localized blood circulation, which essentially reverses the above-mentioned trends towards the accumulation of liquids in the fat cells to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Infrared helps the reduction of cellulite (fatty clogged, water logged tissue), and promotes weight loss by helping to breakdown fat. Obesity and cellulite disorders are totally different. Cellulite is a problem of the fat tissue; whereas, obesity is an accumulation of fat excess.
Infrared Wrap FAQs
The day prior to and the day of your wrap, You NEED to drink LOTS of water. Your body should have 640z of water per day. This is so you do not get dehydrated.
Drink 50% to 70% of your body weight in ounces!
- If you have high blood pressure, as a precaution, please contact your doctor and have him sign for you to do the Formostar. This is a machine that will increase your blood flow with infrared heat.
- If your doctor has any questions, he/she may call anytime to discuss.
- If you have any metal pins or plates in your body, we don’t want to wrap directly over them, as the system can cause them to heat up. Having you wrapped in other areas will be fine.
- If there is any chance of pregnancy, please wait and take a test to be sure.
- To prepare for each session, it is advised that you bring:
Sweat pants and a t-shirt (you can change here).
Take off all jewelry before session
Wire Bras – please take off
Remove Jewelry, including belly rings
Also helps with menstrual cramps
Contraindications for Infrared Body Wraps
Most people are perfectly fine getting a wrap and they tend to love them, but Body Wrap sessions should not be undertaken unless clients have received their Doctor’s advice where any of the following conditions exist: Over activity of the thyroid gland, cardiac infarction, cardiac weakness, constriction of the coronary blood vessels, marked high or low blood pressure, diabetes requiring insulin treatment, disturbances to the function of the kidneys and associated organs, fever, severe general infection, contact allergies, skin diseases, open wounds, newly acquired shingles, pregnancy, prescribed medicines causing increased sensitivity to physical stimulation (for example antibiotics), cases of severe varicose veins.
As always, if any doubt exists, it is recommended that clients seek their doctor’s or health practitioner’s advice