Salt Room Oasis… in the Heart of Lake Mary
Salt Therapy in Lake Mary provides relief and relaxation along with skin benefits for the face and body
Lake Mary Salt Room at HLC is a holistic and completely natural treatment for both adults and children that has been known to aid in detoxifying the respiratory system, heal skin conditions, promote better breathing, sounder sleep and overall wellness.
Himlayan salt has anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine and antibacterial qualities. It helps to detoxify our system from the harmful contaminants that we encounter on a daily basis.
When we build a salt room, we spare no expense. We built the very first salt room in the USA with gorgeous 3d wall paneling and imported himalayan salt all over the floors and corners of the room. Our salt room is an experience…
Come relax, enjoy and breathe!
Salt Therapy in Lake Mary
Studies have shown Salt Room treatments may improve the following symptoms:
AllergiesSinus IssuesFlu and ColdCopd and EmphysemaCystic FibrosisRhinitisBronchitisFlaky SkinDermatitis
Salt Therapy is totally safe. It is a 100% drug free, non-invasive and a very comfortable treatment. Those that should avoid salt rooms are people that suffer from severe chronic respiratory issues and those with open wounds and sores. Due to the low controlled concentration of salt (15-20mg/m³) dry salt therapy is usually side-effect-free. We do suggest that anyone going into the salt room should remove all jewelry and electronic devises because any salt can be corrosive to exposed metal.
Salt therapy is not only safe for children, it is a highly recommended natural treatment. in fact, children especially react very well to treatment for hay fever, bronchitis and asthma. There are no potential harmful side effects. The treatment is suitable for children of any age. Interestingly, children respond to the therapy more quickly than do adults.
The tiny microscopic salt particles you inhale can reach the smallest part of your airways and help to:
- Loosen phlegm and clear mucus
- Reduce swelling and inflammation in the airways
- Strengthen the local immune system
- Improve lung function
- Cleanse the respiratory system
- Speed up the elimination of toxins
Some people are concerned about the intake of salt because of issues relating to diet, high blood pressure and hypertension. This type of salt intake is connected to the digestive track. Dry salt therapy is different as it associated to respiratory system. When inhaled, the amount of micro salt particles entering the respiratory system is extremely low that it doesn’t present any risk to your health. If you are concerned about your health, it is always best to consult your primary care physician.
Halotherapy is recognized as safe and effective wellness practice for preventive and restorative health care. It is not a medical treatment and does not offer a cure! Halotherapy is not recommended for people with contagious diseases, fever, open wounds, cancer, severe hypertension, mental disorders and active tuberculosis. Salt therapy is not advised during chemotherapy as the detoxification process of dry salt therapy may react with the chemo. Pregnant women should consult with their doctor before using halotherapy. Anyone with serious health concerns need to seek proper medical advice and care.
Himalayan “pink” salt comes from crystallized sea salt beds that were uplifted by mountain building into the Khewra Salt Range of northern Pakistan. The underground salt formations are protected from modern-day pollution and formed from ancient oceans, leading to the belief that Himalayan Pink Salt is the purest salt to be found from the Earth. Himalayan salts are packed crystals with over eighty minerals and elements which formed naturally within the earth. The rocks are made up of 95 to 99% sodium chloride and other trace minerals including: iron, potassium, sulfate, magnesium, calcium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride. Because of these minerals, Himalayan pink salt has many benefits:
- Regulating the water content throughout your body
- Promoting healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells
- Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging
- Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body
- Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract
- Supporting respiratory health
- Promoting sinus health
- Prevention of muscle cramps
- Promoting bone strength
- Regulating your sleep — it naturally promotes sleep
- Promoting vascular health
- In conjunction with water, it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure
- Assisting in replenishing electrolytes
- Assisting in alkalizing the body and preventing excess acid
Wear whatever feels comfortable. You are also welcome to change clothes and place your clothing in one of the provided lockers. For people that have skin conditions that you want treated, wear shorts or something that can expose the area that needs treatment.
Relax, Breathe, Enjoy
Dry Salt Benefits for your skin
- Fortifies skin’s protective barrier
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Reduces inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-edematous effects
- Helps normalize skin’s pH-balance
- Promotes healthy tissue regeneration
- Promotes elasticity
- Facilitates deeper penetration of skin care products
- Clears impacted follicles to prevent acne formation
- Promotes gentle exfoliation
Your First Session is only $25
Lake Mary Salt Room – Adults
Single Session: $40
1 Month Unlimited: $229 / month
3 Month Unlimited: $139 / month
1 Year Unlimited: $85 month
Lake Mary Salt Room
Children 12 & under
Single Session: $35
1 Month Unlimited: $145 / month
3 Month Unlimited: $70 / month
1 Year Unlimited: $50 month